rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Two police officers shot and killed while in patrol car in Brooklyn

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:46 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:38 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I beg to differ [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Who are America’s fastest-growing class of millionaires? They are police officers, firefighters, teachers and federal bureaucrats, who, unless things change drastically, will be paid something near their full salaries every year–until death–after retiring in their mid-50s. That is equivalent to a retirement sum worth millions of dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0628/o...-door.html

Hey, you want a piece, there's no problem. They're hiring constantly in law enforcement in California where I worked in the prisons.

Cops get 3% pension per year, so if you work 20 years you would get a pension of 60% of your salary.

Go ahead, if you think it's such a good deal, Work 20 years as a cop keeping the most heartless and stupid people off the streets.

See how you like it.

What bothers me is some of the people who criticize civil servants are doing some of the most parasitic shit imaginable, investment banking, skimming cash off the middle of transactions, creating and building NOTHING.

Yep ,shits no where near as easy as people think. Missing holidays, no xmas bonuses, long shifts, constant departmental bullshit, media breathing down your back for every mistake, interacting with assholes that despise YOU because THEY broke the law. Constantly being on guard. Responding to out of control situations with inebriated and unpredictable individuals. Try it if you wanna knock it.

Military gets 2.5% per year and the majority retire at 20 years, earning 50% salary for life including free benefits. I dont think I need to list what they (or at least a good amount of them) sacrifice.

A congressman serves one term and gets 100% salary for life.

Which one of out the three makes the least sense?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread