rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2015

Stock Market 2015

Twitter and Blackberry could be good acquisition targets for 2015. I really like strategic companies with depressed prices up to the point that it looks like the company would go bankrupt.

If Twitter drops below a $15 billion valuation they are going to be a target by Google or Microsoft. I will buy a lot at that price. Blackberry is a buy around the $5 billion range. John Chen has a good track record with what he did with Sybase, very good fit for CEO unlike some other various tech companies out there.

2015 will be a wild card for everything else. The capital flight from China, Europe, and South America is helping keep the dollar strong and push up the high end of the real estate market. Miami back and above pre-crash levels is just scary to me. If those capital movements slow down or reverse we could see a 20-50% correction within the next 24 months no matter what move the Fed makes.

For long term investors high quality oil companies will probably do fine over the next 10 years. If you want to bet hard against the dollar being strong by 2025, oil is going to be one of the first things that starts moving up.

I am also keeping an eye on Russian companies but that is a very big wildcard which has 100% downside risk. Something like Yandex getting super cheap may be worth the risk.

Messages In This Thread