rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2015

Stock Market 2015

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:37 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2014 07:44 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2014 01:13 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

I'm somewhat curious as to which parts you disagree with.

Pretty much all the doom and gloom shit. The got the MSBs right but apart from there it's no different than a financial Gawker with keyboard jockeys.

In other news, those chevron stocks were a good bet. Along with XOM, BP, and Shell. From 81 to 93 in 8 days!

You think it's going to be smooth sailing from now 'til eternity? I'm not saying the world's fucked, buy gold and guns and find a bunker. I'm a young guy so I'm sure I'll live to see some great times backed by a fundamentally strong economy (not necessarily in America). But some serious shit is due to go down in the near future (within five years, 10 max). Those who aren't prepared will be in for a lot of pain.

Suit yourself. We'll see who's right one way or another. Hopefully I'm wrong (even though I personally gain in more ways than one if things go sour).

You're going to say the same thing in 10 years. People have said the same thing for decades.

Sure, we might experience what happen in 08-09 one more time in our lifetimes, but not some Mad Max shit.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread