rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most anglo EE country???

Most anglo EE country???

I just want to re-iterate that it's Estonia. Especially due to the nordic influence from Sweden and Finland, they've become easily the most westernized country in EE, besides Poland maybe. I don't think this is a good thing however.

A lot of girls there nowadays are fatter than their older cousins from 10yrs ago. I don't even ask an Estonian girl anymore if her parents are married, because in 90% of the cases, they come from a divorced family, or she has a stepfather. You don't get that as much in Poland since it's a catholic country where people tend to sick more together. The amount of atheists in Estonia is around 90%+ so there's no social stigma about divorce.

Exceptions however with the russian-parented girls. They are however a group that is extremely hard to get into.

Lithuania has the best middle-ground I think. English is not as good but in any part of life where you might need English, they will speak English. Everyone under 35 speaks it fluently. Corruption on smaller scale is still existent (I've paid off traffic cops and parking attendants there before). However, girls are also more religiously grown and since their income levels are lower, need a man. Provider game works better there, due to the Russian influence and in general these girls are usually more pleasant to be around with. I've had Lithuanian girls pick me up at midnight at the airport in Vilnius, with a homemade cake on their hands, because I jokingly said before the price for me is her delicious cake, which I had eaten before.

Messages In This Thread