rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When bad behavior gets results

When bad behavior gets results

This reminds me of the Drug Test I took yesterday. I forgot to drink enough water so I couldn't provide enough urine. They put in a room and gave me a tiny amount of water every 20 minutes. I couldn't leave the place until I provided a sample or I would fail and not get the job. So after about an hour I still can't provide a sample but I do have to take a dump. I asked politely to use the washroom and the bitch at the front says that their washrooms are only for providing samples. I bite my tongue and go back to the room for another 20 minutes at which point the turtle is poking his head out.

So I go back out and say I need to take a shit immediately but you say I can't use your washrooms and can't leave, so what the fuck do you want me to do? They reply that I can use the washroom as long as I attempt to provide a sample.

Messages In This Thread