rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feedback for evolving situation (girl with sudden boyfriend)

Feedback for evolving situation (girl with sudden boyfriend)

As you suspected, its most likely that "friend" is her boyfriend that she travelling with.

I would play it off totally surprised that she thought you were thinking this was a LTR. Stress to her that you have fun with her and you want to keep it at that, and that shes reading to much into it.

Shes trying to friend zone you to save her ass and mend her guilt, but I also think you might not be more desired to her boyfriend (even though you banged her) yet.

Dont let her friend zone you. Meaning, you can be normal with her, but I wouldnt go running to meet up with her on "friendly" terms by any means.

When she tries to plan to meet up with you, tell her you made plans for drinks that night with a friend and you can meet up after. Let her hampster start running while she thinks if you have a date lined up.

When you do meet up, which should be on your terms (also at your place), obviously try and escalate. If she keeps resisting and with holding you sex tell her that its clear shes under alot of pressure with her bf, and you would rather not get involved at all at this point and its best if you guys dont see eachother for now. Casually tell her she should leave.

Then cut all contact. If she wants you bad enough, she will come back crawling with sex in hand.

With all that being said, I think you will still bang her when she comes. Liquor and music at your place and Id say you are golden.

Messages In This Thread