rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotels To Stay At In Sagion/Ho Chi Minh City

Hotels To Stay At In Sagion/Ho Chi Minh City

Hey guys my bad for going MIA, focusing on getting my book done XD.

Guest houses are super cheap, but I'm a bit of a priss and after flying to a new country to start my living abroad days, I decided to spring for a bit more for comfort's sake. Looked up some suggestions above and found a huge sale (but I'm assuming it's a marketing gimmick) and availability at joelf's recommendation for the Little Saigon Corner. Going to stay for 8 nights, worked out to $32 CAD a night or 27 US, which is pretty good.

After doing a bit of exploring I'll probably focus on getting an apartment, as I don't have enough disposable income to keep staying in hotels lol. I'll be networking before (on and off this forum) so will also try to be partying... and banging. Pipelining should come in handy, but yeah, if it has to wait a week so I can get a solid place booked, I'll live.

I'll post all my journey and info stuff to the forum, and hopefully everyone can gain.

Thanks again all!

Messages In This Thread