rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biggest life Regrets. What Would you tell your 20 year old self?

Biggest life Regrets. What Would you tell your 20 year old self?

Either switch your major to to CS or get the hell out of college and go audition in Hollywood or something - you're wasting your time and your dad's money. And for fucks sake, forget about law school at any point in life. Everyone in higher ed has something to sell you - and they all lie. Marketable skills matter most, not credentialism.

I'd also say if you were seriously thinking of the military, do it early, do only one term, and join the French Foreign Legion instead of making half a career out of the American Army. Knowing what I know now, I'd talk myself out of enlisting in the US military until I could talk no more. I'd stress that it will be a total time waste serving ungrateful masters and being at the receiving end of extraordinarily bad decisions.

I'd say to my 20 year old self if you HAVE to join something, you'll at least get a second language out of the Legion. The American Army will always be there later, but hopefully the military thing will be out of your system after 5 years of eating snakes & crawling through mud in French Guyana and African shitholes with the Legion.

Messages In This Thread