rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Business Fuckup Thread.

The Business Fuckup Thread.

For the past few years my best friend has been one of the biggest marijuana growers in a state in the USA. 2nd biggest grow in that state. I have the money to join him but havent because Im scared. My life is not bad, Ive grown used to it and while I work quite a bit 8 months a year, 3-4 months a year I chill and travel. While saving 25-35k US a year.

I think I made a mistake not going there before. This summer he wants me to go but my boss is trying to keep me here in China with all sorts of enticements. I can see myself staying again. Seems like a huge mistake but Im a low key person and afraid of moving there, starting a warehouse grow, learning the trade (but with total 100% help from him and his wife) spending maybe 20-30k start up. But could make double-triple that if things go right, just the first year.

Ive been in China for 10 years and its hard to leave my apartment and life. I have doubt, "what if I fail".

Messages In This Thread