rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'

Quote: (12-19-2014 02:17 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dudes literally can't tell the difference between a professional shoot with pro-level makeup, lighting, retouching and raw talent--or an unpolished stone photographed by a sophomore English major with an entry-level SLR and a kit lens. Dudes really can't translate from the 2-D "retina" display on their overpriced hipster MacBook into a 3-D flesh-and-blood woman.

These aren't Victoria Secret models, but what's coming out of some of your mouths just makes you sound ridiculous. You know who you are.

My time has come. [Image: banana.gif]

Given that I'm always pointing out SIF tactics and obvious Photoshop enhancements in threads - note the lighter portions of the second girl's lower abdomen that I posted - I'm well-aware of the camera's capacity to lie, but can still extrapolate a fairly-accurate guess of what I'm seeing from a studio photo, particularly as my father was a professional photographer in the 60's and 70's, favouring the female form. I'm guessing Dad understood the muse.

A large part of my childhood involved sneaking into his studio, finding his drawer keys, then sneaking peeks at arty B&W photos of 70's bush. I was pre-sexual, but I knew what I liked. This meant I then had to fake seeing them for the first time a few years later, when he figured I was 'old enough' to see them.

All of this resulted in me understanding lighting and composition enough to be a damn good photographer myself, and knowing the classic in-camera tricks to enhance female looks.

So, with 43 years of observing beauty, I can testify that girls as beautiful as my examples do exist in reality - usually younger ones with superior hair and makeup knowledge, though more in the 70's and 80's than now, when healthier diets and exercise were more common. This is the potential that exists in women, if they could be bothered raising themselves, rather than the debasement of beauty that is in fashion.

If a disagreement in subjective taste of Beauty makes me a big baller troll, then it is what it is, so I'll accept my exile. I honestly don't think Adrienne is noteworthy enough to be worth falling on my sword for, so it's ironic that I just did.

I'll take my statement to my grave: Average looks. Far, far from a Homeric Ideal of Beauty. Ugly Robin Williams smile. 6.5.

Thanks, guys. Keep fighting the good fight.

Messages In This Thread