rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?

Good luck not finding girls or guys with tats here in Spain. It's become so huge the last 5 or so years. Just go to the beach in summer in southern Spain. Everybody!!! is tatted up. I could care less what somebody decides to do with their body. Some tats look cool on girls, of course. I do think that a lot of people are going to regret this shit in 20 years what they have done to their bodies...and it's not going to look as cool. It is slightly funny to hear people rationalize certain tats and the individuality of it all when everybody and their momma has one now. I had an ex fling who got this tat on her back in Hebrew. All I could say was "cool", although it made me laugh that this girl probably had no idea even where Israel was. She had about as much interest in discussing current events and politics as I do in spending an extended vakay at Guantanamo. To each his own, though...

Messages In This Thread