rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?

I've been feeling this for a while, but this whole tattoo thing with girls has gone too far. At first it was cute, and sexy when girls had tattoos. I remember meeting a girl that had a half sleeve tattoo, and it was ok. Then she said she was looking to get the rest of her arm done, (Full Sleeve). I'm seeing girls now with tattoos around their necks, and on their chests, full sleeves on both arms, on their stomachs, the thighs I mean at what point does it stop?

And sometimes I think some of this is to spite men or something. Like subconsciously they are saying i'm going to keep going because it's my body and I can do what I want with it. No matter if a man likes it or not. I remember this chick on facebook saying, she'd tattoo her whole body, and doesn't care what any guy says. She was pretty hot too, and i'm like you stupid chick just ruining your body.

It's just gotten out of hand, and every girl is just following the trend. Every girl has to have a tattoo on their foot now. I remember when I rarely saw that, now every girl has a tattoo on the top of their foot. There was this other girl I was newly dating, and for whatever reason I didn't notice she had this huge tattoo on her left arm. The tattoo was a huge face, and it looked ugly as fuck when she wore short sleeve shirts. She was a beautiful girl, but that tattoo made her look stupid. This trend is insane, and it feels like eventually we are going to have women with their whole bodies covered in their tattoos.

I just wanted to know if any other guys were annoyed with this? Cause I know I am.

[Image: girls-with-tattoos-tumblr-fuck-yeah-girl...-55595.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mlcy5fEjdG1s7l0y7o1_500.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCNbO2RAUirU4pqtVH-F4...5hOouuvQy2]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMZlye86KpKfsKorNDOgr...mVL6cVpLp7]

Messages In This Thread