rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Driving aggressively

Driving aggressively

Heres a story. I was fifteen riding in the backseat of an alpha but overly aggressive father of one of my friends. He was a massive man, and even at fifty extremely athletic and powerful. As is the culture here in the south, he drove a massive expensive truck and one day was behind another large man in a nice car in traffic. The man in front started messing with my friends dad, who after the guy slammed on breaks a few times, while at a stoplight hopped out and smashedd his hand through the guys window. Took out his insurance card as the guy sat bewildered in fear and shock, tossed it in flicked him off and sat in his car. Neither the man nor police pressed charges because of his connections or something and it was in a small town his family had legacy in but still. Thats my main motive for never fucking with people on the road,, both my safety and others, people are fucking nuts.

Messages In This Thread