rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting to get good at game....then found a girl

Starting to get good at game....then found a girl

Was starting to get good at game then found a girl I actually like. Known her for years but saw her at an Halloween party and hooked up and been seeing her since. She's hot(not maxim but girl next door hot), smart(getting her masters), and cool(volunteers at hospices). The thing is I decided when I got into "game" I was going to become good, like move to Vegas for six months and travel the world in search of pussy paradise, all while developing other aspects of my life. I was starting to become good (new lays monthly, pulled threesome week before I had got with current gf). Had a date set up for tonight with a different girl when I cancelled because I want to see how things with this current girl work out because I have feelings for her. Read this is common, people come into "game" sucking, start to get actually get good but then exit when they find a girl they actually like and know what to do without fucking it up. Anyone been in similar situations and how did you balance your feelings with a girl and wanting to become advance in "game?"

Messages In This Thread