rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Western/Eastern Europe for winter break?

Western/Eastern Europe for winter break?

Winter break is coming up for me. It will last for about a month. I know its stupid I didn't plan this in advance, but it's a complicated story I won't get into here.

I'm interested in south America, western and Eastern Europe. In addition to being interested in the women in those countries, I also just want to experience friendly locals. Western Europe also appeals to me because I may want to move there in the future for my career

However, since I can't speak much Spanish or any other foreign languages, I heard it will be very hard to game Mexican, Brazilian, and Colombian women. That's why I would rather head to Europe

However, I know that the temperatures are cold in Europe in the winter, but I have lived in cold temperatures like that before. The main issue is that I heard people will supposedly be less social when it's cold. Is that true? Are there other destinations that would be better over this winter break?

Messages In This Thread