rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date ever...[Seriously]

First date ever...[Seriously]

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is a little long but I have to get this off my chest:

So a little background about me. I am 20 years old and finishing up my last semester of college. I grew up in a pretty religious family (Lutheran), and we couldn't date girls who didn't go to our church (Ridiculous right?) so I hung out with a few girls but never ended up dating any; to be painfully honest, I haven't even kissed a girl yet. Girls think I'm good looking, and (due to religious reasons in the past) have turned down a lot of girls. It pisses me off to think of all the girls that pretty much threw themselves at me and yet I rejected every single one of them. However that's in the past and I decided to move on from the past and start getting some experience with girls.

(This is Pre RVF) So that's when I texted a girl who had previously got my number and would always text me (I rejected her numerous times), and set up a date. I brought her to a hockey game and in typical beta fashion paid for her ticket. After the game I dropped her off and even though she was staring at me waiting for me to kiss her I chickened out since we were in the car (I was just being a p*ssy) and she told me that she had a fun night. I texted her the next day to hangout again and she never responded. That is when I found this forum and swallowed the Red Pill.

After discovering this forum, I started approaching girls and have started getting numbers. I got my first instadate with an athletic Asian girl the other day where we played ping pong and pool at the college rec center. I hugged her three times but I had to play hockey later that night so I just left it at that.

Here's my dilemma:

So anyways today I got a number from a very cute Latina who is a freshman in college. I set up a movie date with her tomorrow. She said we can watch it at her dorm, but in the basement since her room doesn't have a TV. Do you guys have any advice on how to escalate with her/get her back to her room? I'll be heading over there in the afternoon so should I try to get her to do something at night too? Sorry if I am over analyzing this but since its pretty much my first legit date I don't want to screw this up. Also, there isn't going to be any alcohol involved. Any input/advice is appreciated.

TL;DR
Grew up in a religious family, am not getting into game until now. Have my first legit date tomorrow. How do I escalate (no alcohol involved)? Any tips?

Messages In This Thread