rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Spending $162,301.42 on Clothes Made Me $692,500 (Lifestyle Marketing)

How Spending 2,301.42 on Clothes Made Me 2,500 (Lifestyle Marketing)

Quote: (12-18-2014 12:08 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

At the end of the day people respect results.

Of course, they do. But only if they're real results that you earned and were not given to you and were not made up.

This guy made up a lot of "results" and look where he is now:
[Image: blame_25_madoff.jpg]

This guy makes up results the same way Patel claims he made over one million dollars in commissions from posting a pic on Facebook that garned a measly 196 likes.
[Image: tom-convo-1.jpg]

Torrero is fraudently advertising fake pickup videos to gain business. That doesn't mean he has some good advice here & there but the bottom line is he, like Madoff is a fraud that uses smoke & mirrors to pry people out of money.

Patel comes along with a sensationalist headline that gives everyone the excuse they want: TO SPLURGE ON EXPENSIVE THINGS LIKE CARS & CLOTHES because Patel tells you, this will earn you hundred times what you spend in dividends. I mean, Patel made 1 million from taking a pic in a rented ferrari so you could too! All of these fools are going to piss away money but they don't have the work ethic or smarts to convert any of that to sales and they're going to be laughed at like the posers they are. Sure, Patel may have a few intelligent things here and there - every fool says some wisdom here & there - but by and large he's selling you the dream of success, not the reality on how to be a success - I mean, do you really think you can buy success simply by purchasing an Internet Marketing system? Shit, sign me up!

The truth is that you need to work hard and show real results. You need to make three mistakes for every success.

I'm not arguing that the "clothes do not make the man" and that presentation doesn't matter but you can only sell the sizzle so much before people see there's no real steak. So go ahead and dress in designer clothes like Patel recommends. But until you've earned the stripes through right effort - which includes plenty of mistakes and falling down to get right back up again, plenty of botched deals, and plenty more failures than successes - everyone who's important is going to see that the man underneath the clothes is just a counterfeit man.

Messages In This Thread