rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Spending $162,301.42 on Clothes Made Me $692,500 (Lifestyle Marketing)

How Spending 2,301.42 on Clothes Made Me 2,500 (Lifestyle Marketing)

I believe it is his lifestyle. he didn't burn the savings hoping to meet some business partners there. (a guy getting bottle service all the time because he can VS a guy getting a bottle service hoping to get the girl that night)

They figured he is one of 'us' or at least he can hang with 'us'
That gave him key to the door.

met a young guy. he invited me to the party and started ordering bunch of shits, 'all on the menu' in beverly hills hotel.
It could've lead to some connections if I kept going but I figured I couldn't keep up with him nor did I want to just get freebies. (he didn't mind paying for people. that was his personality)

Thats just the people. Although they actually don't need anything from you, they still want to hang with 'one of us'

It's up to you to decide how far you want to go (or fake)

The greatest marketing is Selling the Dream. (or cloud, vapor or whatever you call it that doesn't actually exist)

So you can't blame the marketer if he is utilizing resources to make him appear more successful.
You can't market yourself well then how can you market the product?

Quote: (12-16-2014 08:16 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 09:54 PM)borntomack Wrote:  

I thought this was a a very cool post:

http://www.quicksprout.com/2014/12/10/ho...me-692500/

With marketing, I suspect the way you dress and present yourself as a lot to do with your success.

Here's another post related to Lifestyle Marketing:

http://www.quicksprout.com/2014/12/15/ho...ion-bucks/

I actually spoke to Neil Patel once and he's actually a very humble guy. It's interesting how this image compares to reality.

Seems a bunch of people responding didn't actually read what he said about how people are attracted to shiny objects.

I read the Ferrari one yesterday and it confirms a lot of what I know from my handful of high-net worth friends.

One of my boys flew his GT-R to Germany to drive the Nurburgring. He met a ton of people that also flew their GT-R's to Germany to do the same thing. The kind of contacts he made continue to make him money.

But getting a bunch of internet yokels to shed their "modest protestant" mindsets...not possible

WIA

Messages In This Thread