rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting respect

Getting respect

Quote: (12-15-2014 02:58 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:28 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I wasn't sure where to post this, since I have no interest in this woman at all. She is unattractive and wears her hair in some kind of 80's hair do. She is also basically siamese twins with a poodle, walking around with the dog on her shoulder like a pirate with a parrot. She's in her 40's and quite unattractive.

Anyway, I do some volunteer work where she also does some volunteer work. About 95% of the people are totally cool. Sometimes we just happen to get on the same job together, and she is rude and disrespectful.

I have no romantic interest or even sex interest in this bitch at all. However, I would like to be treated with basic human respect. Women like this can be big trouble, and I would like to neutralize her before this gets out of control. I also would like to have good relations because I want to have good relations with everyone in this group.

Does anyone have any advice on how to "game" this bitch?

Just don't engage her whatsoever. Act like she doesn't exist. If people question you about it, you can say that you just don't...understand her. The ellipses was for emphasis. Without saying anything directly negative others will get the point immediately that she's off and you just would rather avoid her.

There is no way you're going to change her, you should minimize all unecessary interaction. Working on the rest of your group to win them over will be vastly more beneficial than trying to improve a relationship with this lady.

I disagree. First off: this is a volunteer gig, it's not like your job where you may have to walk on eggshells to avoid the monthly wrath of the overweight HR broad.

You say that all you want is basic human respect? Well if anyone doesn't offer basic human respect, you call that shit out and end it. Especially if its done in public, its a typical bully tactic and bullys normally bow down when confronted with a strong target.

A few of my favorite:

1.Aggressive: wait for to pop off at the mouth. Stop whatever your doing, assume a strong posture, look her right in the eyes and "Do not talk to me like that". If there are people around, make sure you say it loud enough so that they hear. It will make everyone stop and stare, which is going to make her feel uncomfortable. She may back down, if so you've won. Or she become more irrate, there is no point getting into a shouting match, especially with an entitled hag that knows you legally can't physically harm her, this is the point you call her out, but in a father figure type of way.

"No one appreciates the way you are acting. The way you are acting is completely immature and disrespectful. You're a grown woman, I would expect you to be able to act like an adult. If you continue to act this way, I will request that we never work together again."

And then you walk away or go straight back to what you were doing. You've stood for yourself and did so in a mature way. All on lookers are witnesses that you did not act physically aggressive or say anything inappropriate. She has disrupted the group mentality, will feel like an outsider, and hopefully change her ways.

2. Passively: You maintain a frame of aloofness and make quips about her attitude.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed (or menstrual cycle) this morning"
"Wow, your a real classy lady huh. a real, take home to mom type"
"This isn't high school, you don't have to bully me because you like me"oooo i love it when you yell at me
""

delivery is key in all those, think of Hank Moody.

3. Ignore it. Kind of like what Aneroid was saying, but make it 100% obvious you are ignoring it. Stare her right in the eye, and just don't say a word. Oh man, you have no idea how bad this is gonna get under her skin. When she acts politely, engage politely. When she acts up, stare her down and ignore her. It's kind of like training a dog, reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior. The dog, always seeking praise/validation, will eventually stop doing the bad behavior in favor of the good behavior which gets it rewarded. No need to beat a dog that shits on the floor, just praise when it shits outside. If your ever bored, pick up a book on dog training, its amazing how many game corollaries you will find.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread