rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your biggest red flags?

What are your biggest red flags?

Quote: (01-26-2015 03:40 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

On the topic of cheating, be extremely weary of girls who acknowledge or talk about their friends cheating, but act like it's not a big deal or they aren't doing anything wrong. Even if your girl criticized her friend for cheating, feel out how genuine she is about saying it, if she's just saying it because you express disapproval, then she's probably just telling what you want to hear to cover her own ass.

Birds of a feather flock together, if a girl's friends are sluts that says a lot about her and her morals. If her friend is cheating, but your girl makes a bunch of rationalizations like "her boyfriend wasn't there for her, or they were apart for a month and it just happened", then she'll pull the same shit and use the same rationalizations on you.

^This.

When a (male)friend of my was cheated and he talked about how hard was for him to get over, like he cried and stuff.....the first thing my ex and her (ex)slut gf asked was: why the bff of this guy's ex revealed the cheating to him.

So that's the first thing you ask when somebody complains about a cheater?

Another thing was with one of her co-workers male who is cheating his fiance. She complains how this guy can do that, but when I asked what about another of her co-worker(girl now) cheating on his bf, she didn't say anything. I know one of her friends called her on that.

Messages In This Thread