rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your biggest red flags?

What are your biggest red flags?

I recently had a very negative experience with some ho, and the more I think about it, the more I realize that I could have avoided all of this by heeding the warning signs. If I sound a little spiteful/cynical of women at the moment, that's probably because I am! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Here are the biggest red flags that I've experienced recently:

Serial Monogamist
This girl moves from relationship to relationship, thinking she's not an enormous whore because she just happens to date the people she fucks. She's so afraid of being alone that she strings along backup options in the event that you dump her ass. Or, the second a better option comes along, you are history. Her self esteem is non existent if she doesn't have a boyfriend or at the very least some beta pandering to her every need. Instead of waiting for a man that's a good fit, she jumps at the first person that will commit because this type of person is deeply terrified of being alone for any instant of time.

Using sex as a bargaining chip
You can generally tell very early on if this will be a problem later on in a relationship. Avoid at all costs any woman that uses the words "I only have sex in a committed relationship," because it's code for "Someone pumped and dumped me before, now I feel like sex is all I have to offer." This personal rule is probably just a lie anyways, and is a strong indicator that later on in the relationship she will withhold sex when she's upset over a stupid thing.

Although the themes of this thread are probably geared more to LTR girls than the "pump n' dump" type, feel free to share any and all of your red flags.

Messages In This Thread