rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your biggest red flags?

What are your biggest red flags?

Firstly, I can’t believe that you guys are filtering this much for notches. If she passes the boner test, she’s down for some plowing, and I don’t care if she was abused by her father, goes on meds, has piercings and loads of alpha male friends. Usually the crazy ones are the best in bed anyways.

For LTRs, I understand that many people would be trying to filter with red flags, but my personal experience has shown me that the most dangerous females are the true black widows, the ones that really don’t give you a warning. No amount of cautiousness will ever protect you from these. Which has taught me to never ever get involved with a girl if you aren’t ready to dump her unaffected at any time, or to pay the price (emotional, social, etc) like it was worth it.

Example: I dated this 9 once. She had this amazing little tight pussy, was basically a nympho and jumped on me 4/5 times a day. Needless to say, she was also a manipulative and bipolar nutcase. In the end i became entangled, lost emotional control (ie started caring for her) which she tried to leverage, and eventually she dumped me. It was early on so I took it a bit hard, but looking back on it I can’t ever regret it. Her sexual appetite at that early stage in my development helped me become what I am now.

Example 2: my buddy was dating this woman who on paper was GF material. She never was attention-whoring, did not have insta though she was a stunner, was submissive to him and generally an all-round nice girl. He’s a strong alpha and for him it was just one more conquest, until he started getting involved emotionally. After that point she basically exploited him as long as he would allow, financially, practically and socially. When he started pulling back she ghosted him and moved on to another alpha higher up the food chain. Anyways, that girl was screened and re-screened by my buddy, I even weighed in on it after having met her and gave her green light. Nothing in her behavior was a red flag, but she turned out to be one hell of a manipulative bitch.

My point is, as much as we might like the idea to screen our prospects and protect ourselvea, my impression is that it doesn’t work. Some girls might give off red flags early on but still give you an overall positive experience, while some girls will go under your radar and you won’t notice until it’s too late. I just tend to follow my dick, and deal with the fallout when it happens :/

Messages In This Thread