rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speeding Tickets

Speeding Tickets

What today made me realize is that I finally understand why people hate cops. I used to be one who "supported" cops vs supporting fake victims. Now I just dont care, to each his own. Why support the police state and their money printing machine. At the minimum if youre going to fine me, make it something reasonable, not 155$ for each ticket.

It's funny that they are doing their duty right now, but in my negihborhood, Ive had my tires slashed, windshield spray painted ( along with 10 other cars). The convenient store where this happens gets robbed like 2x a month at least and these cops cant do shit about any of that, but they will ticket people for alleged minor infractions. The place got robbed of some cigarettes and cash but it had a tracking chip, the cops swarmed the place and helicopters were involved yet they couldnt find the thief. What a joke.

I hate how people think this is a free country, a place where you can get criminally charged for anything. This is one thing I love about the "3rd world". I can do whatever I want, with good conscience, as long as I am not hurting anyone else. Even if I get stopped for not wearing a helmet while riding a scooter, it's a minor fine, not something outrageous.

Eff the police state.

Messages In This Thread