rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#Metalgate is here

#Metalgate is here

Quote: (12-13-2014 12:48 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'm surprised. I assumed feminists wouldn't go after rap because they knew those guys wouldn't give a fuck. Now I know it's just because they're black. David Draimen (front man of Disturbed) has already come out in favor of #GamerGate. I hope to see those guys shred SJW like they do guitars. We'll see who in the metal scene is actually a pussy and who isn't.

That and Rap already had its "feminist movement" move against it back in the 90's. . .
I mean this was even before the internet, and all this backlash was on mainstream TV, EVERYBODY heard/knew about it and. . .

it did nothing in all actuality. I don't know if anyone remembered that, but yeah there was a huge backlash against rap, especially when rappers were referring to women as "bitches/hoes"and putting "objectified" women in their video Thing is, rappers kept rapping the same thing, and young women who were desperate for attention and Alpha cock lined up to get in those vids, and still do. There's this hot 8.5 Asian girl on my facebook feed that was bragging about the dance part she got in a rapper's vid. . .and yes she was dancing/dressed slutty etc. . .she got tons of comments from girls like "congrats" etc etc. . .

The only thing that really came out of that movement was the rise of "conscious rap". some good artists came out of that i.e. Talib Kweli, common (even though I REALLY don't like common), and Mf Doom/quasimoto. That genre of rap just doesn't sell as well as the mainstream "bitches and hoez" demographic does.

IF the feminists get anywhere with metal (that's a big IF since people after all are pretty much awake and tired of SJW bullshit after the recent gamergate/uva events etc)it would AT MOST, have the same impact as what happened with rap in the 90's. . .nothing at all.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread