rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cigar Clubs

Cigar Clubs

Quote: (12-13-2014 09:13 PM)Laurifer Wrote:  

A local store my dad goes to has a little lounge in the back with a TV and leather couches. When my dad goes to load up on tobacco he'll occasionally light up with some of the guys in the lounge.

It's definitely a setting that isn't frequented by common plebeians. Its older, seemingly wise men like DVY mentioned. I could see myself in a place like this as I continue to learn and appreciate the particulars of tobacco and scotch through my dad

As someone who titled my blog after my enjoyment of cigars, I always wish Canada's liberal agenda didn't push out smoke lounges like this. They do exist in Canada (I believe Montreal has some), but they are rare to find and not anywhere close to where I live.

I'm not that old, but I've enjoyed spending the $50 a weekend I normally reserve for liquor and going downtown on a nice cigar instead. It would be cool to find a shop that caters to this niche in Canada close to where I live.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread