rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cigar Clubs

Cigar Clubs

I've been frequenting a local cigar club and its been a great experience.

The clientele is mostly older successful men who love their vices (booze and alcohol).

I've been hesitant to step foot in a place that is demographically so different than my own, but I've grown to love shooting the shit w/the older guys.

Just keep an open mind and be frank that you are a novice cigar smoker and you'll be freely accepted. My first real cigar was a Camacho (yellow color...mild intensity) and it wasn't too bad.

Don't be surprised if you'll learn something new or glean some pearls of wisdom from older guys....I've gotten a potential biz idea from this semi-retired multi-millionaire and we'll see how it pans out.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread