rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Football Playoff Predictions

College Football Playoff Predictions

I get mad sometimes at College Ball. You see how much money was swirling around that game the other night? It looked bigger then a Super Bowl. ESPN paid $7.3 Billion in indirect and direct money to the NCAA to broadcast this College Playoff. $7.3 Billion will be circulated mostly among the big power conference and schools and the men playing last night get zero of it. Its getting ridiculous. These men need to be compensated, I get sour watching big time NCAA games because I feel they are cheating and preying on these men. They ask these men to play 23 weeks of football each year and give them nothing for it aside from a free "Education", a education in some wack stuff like 'New Communications" or some simple BA. For the 5% of NCAA players that make it to the NFL they are okay, but the rest.. after.. then what?

Messages In This Thread