rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Products that improved your life

Products that improved your life

When I was 13 I was an awkward kid couldn't make eye contact with people and who had problems at school. My father bought me a book that made a huge impact in how I interacted with people; Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". In terms of self-development, that book is considered a classic for a reason and was a major factor in turning my life around.

Other products:
- Pressure cooker: for making bone broth soups in condensed 2 hour period instead of standard stove-based 12-18 hour period.
- Gary Taubes "Good Calories, Bad Calories": for providing me with enough evidence to implement and keep following unprocessed food diet that is mostly low-carb
- Library card: My life-long reading habits yielded dividends in making me a high value man re literary references, excellent vocabulary, overall general knowledge, ability to relate and find commonalities with pretty much anyone, ability to read and absorb walls of text much faster than majority of population which has benefitted me in school and jobs, ability to focus and concentrate, giving an impression of intelligence even though I'm not much smarter than average, and so many other intangible benefits.

Messages In This Thread