rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP with Daygame Progress NYC

HELP with Daygame Progress NYC

Quote: (05-16-2011 09:17 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2011 08:47 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2011 04:01 PM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

Since you're a brother in NYC check out http://www.justinwaynepua.com

Wow. He claims to have banged 3 girls off cold approaches in 24 hours.

Greetings Gamers…

I recently have been focusing on other parts of my life for the past few months. I find it very important to have a balance of social circle and stranger approach. I still got laid from random stranger approaching during the past few months, but I was too busy dealing with other aspects. This post is made as proof that stranger approach can be done very efficiently beyond so called “Naturals” [Image: smile.gif] However, it takes much practice and is not designed for everyone as I’d honestly admit.

First congrats on the bangs. Nevertheless, The reality remains that it is not easy to consistently get bangs out of random approaches in NYC let alone fuck 3 unique strange chicks in a 24 hours. Your examples actually collaborates everything that Justin have been saying all along, that luck has a lot to do with it and that not everybody can do this. Justin even takes it a step further, he says that he's not even sure he can teach anybody to do what he does. Don't get me wrong, it is a lofty goal to be able to fuck multiple unique first time bangs in a short amount time using cold approach but the average guy ego is too fragile to take the amount of rejections he has to go thru for just one bang. Which begs the question, why do it the hard way when there are easier ways to get the ass NYC?(social circle, online, niches, school)

@Playa

Hey, I think you misread the post.
It wasn't me that did that, it was Justin Wayne. That was his field report not mine.

I've mostly stopped trying daygame stuff and switching over to nightgame at bars. At least in nightgame, I'm seeing noticeable improvement and results. I feel like I'm getting somewhere with nightgame.

Also, I'm not in school anymore, and I don't have the patience for online game. I've read so many different things about how you should put a okc profile together, not sure it's even worth the bother.

Define 'niche' please.

Messages In This Thread