rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP with Daygame Progress NYC

HELP with Daygame Progress NYC

Quote: (04-28-2011 11:52 AM)houston Wrote:  

How are art shows and gallery openings for girls? I wish I knew about more, seems like a good spot

On a good day it combines the best of day game with the best of night game.

Girls are not expecting to be approached, so they're not on guard. At the same time there's booze involved, you can venue change easily because there will be other openings or bars nearby. Also arty girls are generally well dressed and take good care of themselves. They're usually also intelligent enough to banter with.

The art gives you good situational openers and plenty to talk about. Often the art has sexual connotations (if not explicit you can just make up sexual connotations). This gives you a perfect lever for ramping up the tension. With a basic knowledge of art you can come across as a real pro with a bit of practise. Talking about art is a shortcut to asking girls very personal questions, doing some push-pull related to their tastes, etc.

If you need to read up on the basics just hit up wikipedia for some quick summaries of the history of modern art or check out this book http://www.amazon.com/Story-Art-H-Gombri...0714832472 -- but really it's possible to just wing it.

In NYC there's a big cluster of galleries in Chelsea. Same in London where they're around Vyner Street in Bethnal Green. They tend to have their openings at the same times to draw a crowd so you can just hop between places, approach and move on. Or go for a venue change if you vibe well with a girl.

My main sticking point with gallery game is isolating since people tend to roll in groups.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread