rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Would a Girl Suddenly Do a 180?

Why Would a Girl Suddenly Do a 180?

Okay, there's this girl I've known for a couple of years. Since we first met I always expressed a romantic interest in her even though she was way "out of my league". I wasn't into game then so I made every mistake you could imagine.

Well last night she suddenly sends me a message expressing a desire to have sex with me. This is despite her being in a serious relationship. I just can't figure out how or why she suddenly went from being completely disinterested to being completely up for it. It's not like I just won the lottery or something.

I did mention to her that I almost slept with a mutual friend of ours but changed my mind (which was true), but as much as I know that women are attracted to men who can get other women, such a simple thing SURELY couldn't have caused her to do such a drastic u-turn and be willing to risk her current long term relationship for me.

Do you guys have any idea what could be going on here?

Messages In This Thread