rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knowing When You're Being Led On

Knowing When You're Being Led On

I understand you are well mannered person. I used to be very polite too.

But treat people how you want to be treated, doesn't exist in a bar.

You can approach girls in a nicest way possible but a good percentage of girls won't return such manners. I can't be mad at those girls though since I am the one who approached.
It's also my choice to leave them however I want.
I think they wouldn't give a flying fuck about how you left them as such a gentleman. I don't like doing things nobody would appreciate.
I also change my attitude depending on the place. If it was a social networking event, I would act differently. I don't expect girls behaving like they are in such events so that's why I wouldn't show such manners as well.

Quote: (12-11-2014 11:51 AM)RealityCheck Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2014 04:30 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

It's fun to turn your head in a noticeable manner when another girl walks by, just ditch her without even looking and approach that girl in front of the previous one. (the younger, the better)

Seems like this could backfire if the second girl blows you out or rejects you quickly. It comes off as you trying to show the first chick up and make her feel bad. If that happens, then you're just left standing by yourself again anyway, and you feel like you "lost."

In a situation like that, where I can tell the girl is talking to me but not really interested, and the bar isn't that crowded, I'll do one of two things. If she's being genuinely friendly and investing in the conversation, but again, not interested, then I'll keep talking and politely excuse myself when I see something better. If she's talking to me but not being conversational, as in giving curt answers, not asking questions, or playing with her phone, I'll politely excuse myself even if there's no other prospects and go stand alone if I have to. It's a necessary part of rolling solo.

By "politely" I don't mean kissing her ass. Just ending the conversation with no burned bridges or negative feelings. No need to make enemies in the bar.

Messages In This Thread