rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper kills actress wife over affair with 'Mr Steal your girl' Trey Songz.

Rapper kills actress wife over affair with 'Mr Steal your girl' Trey Songz.

I've never heard of this Earl Hayes guy, but damn that is fucked up shit, reading this maybe I'm reaching, but I feel like there are a lot of lessons to be gleaned from it. First, something that doesn't get talked about on the forum much is how some men have little to no control over their emotions, especially when it comes to women. I've written a little something about this in the past, but I feel like truly exceptionally beautiful women who know how to get "inside a man's head" are kind of like the sirens of Greek mythology.

When a woman with this beauty and the matching "mind fucking" skills that goes with it, can get inside a man's head, he will sometimes cease to be thinking and acting on a rational logical level. It's like there is a virus that has invaded the mainframe of his mind and has totally overrun his mental computer.

Now I don't say this as a way to transfer blame to her the victim, it's just that this guy obviously had lost complete control, control over his mind and his emotions. I think for some guys they overly invest into their relationships to the point, where it kind of takes out a part of them, and they kind of lose a sense of themselves in the process. I really shouldn't play arm chair psychologist, but I almost feel like elements of this may have been at play in this Earl Hayes guy's situation.

Once you have overly invested and lost yourself in a relationship with a woman like that and she betrays you and cheats on you with another man it can be psychologically devastating. Some men will cope and move on, while others who have less control over their anger, jealousy, and demons, may smolder away in darkness, agony, and anger.

The biggest mistake he made aside from the obvious going crazy and killing her, is that he got back together with this chick, after knowing that she fucked him over and cheated on him with another man, especially since he never let go of that feeling of betrayal and all the negative emotions that came with it.

I'm going to go as far to say that no man should ever under virtually any circumstances get back with a woman who promised her loyalty and monogamy and then cheated on him. With that infidelity she has proven herself to not be worthy of you, and shown that she is a shitty person who cannot and should not be trusted. I will continue to say that there are some of us as men, who can't shake that feeling of anger and betrayal when a woman behaves like this, therefore the only thing to do is to walk away and to never look back.

Messages In This Thread