rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with Shorter Hair Styles??

Girls with Shorter Hair Styles??

Quote: (05-14-2015 07:59 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2015 05:37 PM)Laner Wrote:  

On the last short haired girls thread I posted this chick, who looks exactly like the Korean girl who runs the boutique on my street.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfvXhsCleu-gT8L0w7hXe...NCMb6sm8CA]

I thought she looked pretty good clothed, but naked it was a hard sell from the tits up. Nothing to hold on to when smashing from the back, no twisting of the hair, etc. And after sex when the hair was no longer styled, it just looked like shit.

You are 100% correct on this girl Laner. She looks wack with short hair. Hairdressers commonly rock it because that is the only thing they can do in the salon that can warrant alot of extra work fees. They show off their short hair to entice other females. This girl's head shape just does not fit the hairstyle right. Even if she was neck or shoulder length it would not look right. She needs butt length hair almost to counter act against that raisin/grapeseed looking head of hers.

Another example of how different races find beauty in different females. I few guys in the neighborhood thought I was a celebrity for tapping that, but most Korean guys leave her alone from what I have seen.

This type of woman has the face and body to run an illegal gambling house well into her 80's. Damn good business woman.

Messages In This Thread