rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Productivity Habits

Productivity Habits

I'm lazy as all FUCK

I don't have a job and I give my parents the excuse to not kick me out because I'm occasionally working on a tech startup.

I'm a semi early bitcoin investor but also approaching broke, I sometimes ride a Tenere660z around some of Australia's best roads.

I'm apathetic about things that don't give me immediate payoff and don't have many good habits other than keeping fit and writing music for several bands that I really feel blessed to be a part of.

When I see the years tick by I'm reminded that life is on the doorstep but I keep getting in my way. Its like I suddenly remember to really charge into opportunities and persistently beat back tasks, but then over time I forget and return to my lowest self. I don't know how to stay enthused about something long enough to see it through and make it lasting, irreversible.

I'd like some help please. Some advice, preferably from experience.

As If I wouldn't come to the roosh forum first.

Messages In This Thread