rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go ahead...tear me down...I deserve it

Go ahead...tear me down...I deserve it

Well lets see here...I have had some serious issues with women for awhile. I read a lot of Roosh's and the manosphere's advice, I have had my share of experiences, and even received second hand knowledge from men I know about game. I had a roomate who was really good with women. He helped me land my first lay in over a year by guiding me on what to text a girl. One of my good friends is also incredibly good with women. I even know a dude who would come off as a beta male/nice guy in the eyes of this community, yet somehow his style and vibe makes it work for him and he always seems to have a woman in his life. Hell I even have a friend whos probably never even thought twice about the mechanics of game. Hes a very simple minded dude and yet he always seems to be laying up with a woman too.

What I am trying to get at here is that I have met enough people in my life to really understand game is all about channeling the most appealing aspects of yourself towards woman. No matter who you are and what you're about, you can make a girl feel any kind of way with the energy you bring. I have experienced this myself. There have been many times where I was able to attract a girl because the best part of me was shining through.

Yet for me...it feels different. Although this flow is possible for me to channel and use, my problem seems the ability to access it at will and maintaining it. I have had some times where I pulled off some impressive feats (I was dating a girl and hooked up with her even finer sister), but being put on the spot or actively pursuing is still really difficult to me.

I have done so much analyzing, trying to figure out and apply what it is exactly that gives men the ability to "get pussy when they need it", and I still havent found that groove yet. I will get lucky here and there, but ultimately have a year long dry spell. This is the second year long dry spell ive been on.

I know I havent put 100% effort into my game. But with all the things I wish to accomplish outside of being good with women, I dont feel like spending all my time working on game to avoid year long dry spells. I don't need to get laid every single night or even every week. I'd be content with being able to go out and find a girl (one night stand or a fling) every month or so and that would be fine.

I know that person exist. The side of myself that women like. But for some reason I seem to associate the feeling of disappointment with women. I usually come up empty handed and really wished I had not wasted my time and energy on it in the first place. Then I jump to the only solution to it is to not ever think about it. But thats pretty hard to do obviously. I'll eventually see a cute girl around or have one flirt and show interest. Its kind of like an emotional torture honestly. I don't think I have ever been more confused with anything more than women.

I'm only 22. Maybe I'm just emotionally immature. I have a lot of things going for me outside of that. But one day I really hope I can have the ability to get pussy when I need it...

I would like to thank the community on this site, as I am at least slightly better than what I was a few years back.

Messages In This Thread