rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Brazillian guys are kinda thirsty and they mostly don't have any fear too approach, they're fearless I'd say. Ahah. That said, many brasileiras have a bit of a soft spot for foreigners, well, mostly north american or european ones, and depending on the place, of course, but if you're in a place where you'd expect more mulatas, it does help to have a more nordic kind of look and stuff.

Quote: (12-06-2014 04:45 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2014 04:06 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

There are plenty of ugly and average brazillian women. In fact I'd say the average women are not even attractive.

However, a brazillian starting from an 8 pulverizes almost anything else out there.... EE can compete, but not many other places can.

My question is, don't Brazilian guys have pretty solid game if not high end game on average?

This makes me think a Brazil 8 is harder to land than a Colombia or EE 8.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread