rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Wo! Hold up, youve never been to brazil or scandinavia?......ive been to both and yes! The women there are incredible! Enough to cause you crew off your finger nails!......but, dig this Brazil has a lot of regular boaring looking and uglies too! And even then they dont look at all american! The sheer number of women that will spin your head is no compairson, and thats even concidering that i lived more than 10 years in france!.......all i can say is go see for yourself!

i am almost inclined to say scandi. i immediately started banging hotties in DK (it got so bad it was easy to get numbers and hookups every time i left the house!) were as in brazil i only got one lay and she was spanish! For someone just looking to bounce go scandinvia, all the way! If youre interested in a incredible fucking culture and maybe a extended stay or to live then without doubt i'd say no place like brasil!!!.......in DK i loved it has great jazz musicians, cool cafes, and women, you could live there and just kick back and relax, no stress!.... Brasil? Its Culture everywhere! All kinds of awesome music, totally wild Nature and Crazy mixture of fat assed women! Even the japanese in sao paulo ....However just being a american bro' isnt going to get you laid thats for sure!
I said to my brazilian friend when i was there "if there was to end racism at least in brazil it would be the center of the world!" .......my friend BELIEVE THE HYPE! brazil and scandinavia!

Messages In This Thread