rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Barzilian women's beauty overrated?

Quote: (02-24-2016 11:11 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^The girls in the middle pic holding the flag aren't very attractive, to say the least.

That's what I was trying to tell you. I should have said "Common girls" and "Attractive girls".

If you don't think the girls are attractive (and trust me... I don't), you won't think all girls in Brazil are hot. Cause most of the girls in Brazil look like that.

Sure you have cute and even some stunners here, but they're not everywhere and the hot ones sure know their VALUE (depending on the city of course). Meaning... it does require a bit of game to get them into bed.

As bootyhuntah has said... Brazillian girls are not SO easy to game, they are easier than many other countries, but their religious culture and society values makes it a bit harder (but I still get laid here... so I can't complaint that much).

Remember that Brazil is a huge country and there is difference in beauty from one region to another. Even their accents can be completely different from "south" all the way to the "north"

I would say the rate per capita of hot girls in Brazil is not that huge comparing to Eastern Europe or even Argentina for example. Statistics show that Brazil is one of the main exporters of hot models, but if you think about it, this is a country with a population of 200+ million, it's obvious you will find many attractive girls, but I would personally say the rate would be... 1 out of 80 girls will be stunners (10's).

If you walk around in Brazil you'll find many 6 and 7, occasionally you'll find a girl that is a 10.

But as people have said... You don't just date Brazillian girls for their looks, you date them for their personalities.

PROS OS BRAZILLIAN WOMAN:
- Highly feminine.
- They are traditionally faithfull (although that has changed quite a lot with feminism influence.)
- Older girls can be fun to talk to, funny and sexy (young hot girls don't know how to keep a good conversation in portuguese... let alone english).
- They show emotions.
- Highly affectionate creatures.
- Very naughty in bed.
- They can be very forward and pretty much say "Hey, you're hot".

CONS:
- They can have HUGE online social presence (Instragram, Facebook.. it's huge here)
- They always have creepers and dick opportunities around online.
- Iphone and smartphone culture it taking over Brazil.
- Girls are becoming extreme feminists (I would say in a matter of few years... it will become a lot like the USA).
- Girls won't jump on your bone the moment they see you... unless they are extremely drunk.
- Girls will be extremely sexual towards you... but will play hard-to-get (this can be extremely annoying).

Messages In This Thread