rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

70% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
0% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
The idea of preventing women cheating is simply unrealistic and redundant.

Quoting an old post from WIA, it doesn't matter if you are the top alpha or not, due to this very simple fact:

"Do you know people who slept with women of a better man? Someone more alpha/higher value than the guy she's cheating with?"

I bet a lot of members here have done it themselves.

Women don't think in terms of who's the more alpha. Sometimes they just cheat, and they will cheat. Feeling lonely? Misunderstood? Bored? Her cat dies? Etc.

There's no point of wasting mental energy in whether or not your girl will cheat, if she is Western/American. However I assure you those sweet Vietnamese and Philippines girls cheat too. I'm friend with a few of them 8s Asian. In the end the "alpha" guys dont care. Sure, she may take a strange dick every now and then, but in the end she still "loves" and will never leave the alpha no matter what. That's the theme for movies/romances where nice guys trying in vain to rescue a girl from the hold of an asshole.

I guess it depends on the perspective.

When I started out, although I admired Roosh greatly I didn't want a nomadic lifestyle with constant partner change. I wanted to find a girlfriend and be able to keep her.

Now I understand why Roosh does what he does. Do we even have a choice? She will walk eventually, so you'd better walk first.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread