rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

70% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
0% of Women in Relationships/Marriages have a Plan B Man
Quote: (12-06-2014 03:40 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I imagine NorCal as a hippier, more granola and smaller town version of SoCal. Is this accurate?

MDMA is probably the biggest hookup drug by the way Shima

SoCal and NorCal are like apples and oranges, they are both in the same state, but completely different, from the natural geography, to the people, and culture. But yes, it is way more hippy, granola, and small town vibes, but yet it's not comparable to small town U.S.A., basically anywhere else in the country.

People here are very liberal when it comes to sex and drugs, just about everyone I meets either drinks like a fish, smokes weed like a chimney (OG), trips on psychadelics, or does a lot of party drugs. Like I said molly is popular here, I think it's pretty ironic that at the most popular local music venue, the security are nazis about smoking weed, but half the people will bust out a small bag of white powder and dip their pinkies in it without any attempt to be slick.

Personally I am not really down with drugs outside of alcohol and marijuana with the occasional shroom trip thrown in for good measure. I have sworn off party girls who do coke and molly, but it's just so common here, that I'd lose out on a lot of notches if I didn't bend that rule. Recent experiences just reinforce that these girls are okay for a pump and dump or FWB, but no way worth any kind of serious relationship with mental and emotional investment.

Anyway, how else I'd round out describing it here? Lot's of homeless transients, some "want-to-be thug" locals and transplants, lots of drugs of all kinds, liberal and progressive politics, lots of people into "polyamourous relationships", a lot of organic farming and organic lifestyles, lots of feminist mentality and the slutty "female empowerment" mindset, hipsters, chicks with septum nose rings, many yoga hippy types, lots of EDM shows, and festivals in the sumer time, profound natural beauty with forests, mountains, rivers, and beaches.

Messages In This Thread