rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a girl while she's at work.

Gaming a girl while she's at work.

I had this situation last week.
A waitress showed interest in me by mentioning, with a smile, she remembered seeing me the week prior. I said something like 'Oh that's good' and placed my order. Talking to her in the middle of her job would have been especially awkward in this case, because I knew the owner, and he was in the same room.
In my clueless days I wouldn't have known what to do, and would've just let nothing come of it. In this case, I tore off a piece of paper, and wrote my name and number on it. When I finished the meal, I was careful to gesture to her specifically to bring the bill. When she brought the change, I gave her the paper and gestured typing on my phone. She said 'is this your number!?', 'Yes', 'Nice to meet you!'.

Took her about a week until she messaged me though. I assumed she wasn't going to. Always get her contact if at all possible. I did so once before with another waitress, but with her colleagues watching it happen it can be very awkward, and that taints you in her mind.

The man must make it happen, that's the rule. Sometimes you have to think about how to do it.

Messages In This Thread