rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New James Bond Movie (Spectre) to Feature 50 yr Old Bond Girl

New James Bond Movie (Spectre) to Feature 50 yr Old Bond Girl

I'd be fine with Idris Elba as Bond because I think he's a good actor.

But I could see them going down a PC road to the point where in three movies it is some super sensitive 6'5 androgynous bisexual man while the 'Bond Girls' are Lindy West, Lena Dunham and the old bag from HuffPo who was demanding that men look at her.

Their rank hypocrisy is astounding, and I highly recommend calmly but firmly pointing it out if given the opportunity. It is hilarious to watch a feminist's head explode. They whine and complain wanting an old woman or fat whale matched up with a handsome, fit, well dressed, guy with a high status job. Yet if a man expresses a physical preference, he's a misogynist.

I just saw on the news that Joseph Gordon-Leavitt, male feminist, got married to some girl with a robotics company. She seemed to be thin, but average looking. All that is fine of course, but I look forward to the feminist hamsterization spin "see, handsome rich guys like women with brains!!!". Same thing they did when Clooney got married.

In other words, their obsession with the top 1% of men on one hand yet demonization of any male positive expression towards conventional beauty on the other is flat out absurd.

Of course feminism isn't exactly known for it's logic.

Messages In This Thread