rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame in San Diego

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-10-2014 07:43 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ Lots of SD and SoCal people (especially natives that hate to admit it or have no introspection to realize it) have very limited personalities or very surfacey ones. To compound this problem they also have a slight sense of superiority when often times barely ever having gotten outside SoCal, Vegas, and Mexican beach towns.

Especially whites.

It is a painful cost of the beauty here.

I often befriend non-whites and transplants.

Mixed and minority girls from lower middle class inland cities that don't have drug problems or tatts seem to have the best personalities and are often undervalued for beach blondes.

This hasn't been my experience. Compared to New York, LA, Miami, San Fran, and DC, the white girls here exhibit sweeter personalities, and are acting less pedestalized. Their interests are more down to earth, if a bit more boring.

This is a welcoming city. Random people smile and say what's up to me every day. This never happens in the aforementioned places.

There is no high end scene to be seen with models & 10's. It's a more youthful average age, especially with all the universities around. It's middle of winter too. This place must be some kind of poosy paradise around the bookends of summer.

Messages In This Thread