rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate my EE Trip

Rate my EE Trip

Quote: (12-17-2014 05:09 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Yo Triple G don't be too hard on Tinder for those cities man, it's another option especially on limited time.

Proof: In May I had to fly to Minsk for 24 hours to collect some documents. I checked into the Yubileni at 4pm and immediately checked out tinder. Got a match and arranged to meet a couple hours later. Met by the cinema next door, hit some bars on Independent street then Black Hall. Went back to my hotel at 5 am. Banged. Had a shower and caught the morning flight out. Without tinder that would probably never have happened.

I wouldn't rely solely on the app but it definitely is useful.

Lingurian, exceptions do happen with Tinder as in your case however for a forum traveler to think that you can meet a girl in Minsk from Tinder and bang her in a couple hours is somewhat unrealistic. The girl I was seeing this summer in Minsk even confirmed that Tinder usage was very low and most people meet via dating sites like Mamba or night game. If one visits Minsk or Kiev for 3 days as in OP's case I think night-game is the best, especially if you don't mind spending money and want quality.
Honestly, when I was in Minsk for the World Hockey Championships this May what I saw on Tinder was worse than what I saw on the streets.

Messages In This Thread