rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using pity/guilt to get laid

Using pity/guilt to get laid

I used a form of pity Game in my past.

Back then I was very passionate, but fully in Beta mode. Fortunately for me I also looked my very best in terrific shape, so when I spoke to some girls via my long intellectual melancholic monologues they consoled me with blowjobs and sex.

But it was in that case not really directed towards me trying to get them. I just had a high attraction value and talked to them about some inane philosophy in deep existential pain. I don't think that it was real DLV - more like the Game concept of Story Telling. My LTRs back then were not as successful.

In my opinion it works only in rare cases:

1. She is already attracted to you - good looks or some form of DHV - you fucked her friend, sister etc.
2. You are more a fallen Dark Triad guy - drunk, drug addict, drunken Alpha poet (Bukowski, DeliciousTacos etc.), ex-con - women lap up that shit and try to save that kind of man

I don't think that it works in straight out pity Game with a man they have no attraction for. Otherwise suicidal World of Warcraft Incel Fatties would only have to waltz up to a bar and tell a girl their sad pathetic life story.

But what works for a very good looking guy who appears sad and distant as he talkss about his lonely birthday in a foreign city will likely not work for average Joe.

But hey - you may try it out in a few approaches and let us know. In my opinion women lack that kind of empathy.
As far as morality is concerned - saying it's your birthday, your father died or something like that is not much of a big lie. Even if she becomes your happy LTR - she will not care about a small lie like that.

Messages In This Thread