rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First College Semester with Game: A Review

First College Semester with Game: A Review

Quote: (12-03-2014 03:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You are in no trouble of becoming a psychopathic Player. The wide majority of men need Game and more Alpha state and not learning of the Beta-loving-comfort-building.

When you meet a LTR-worthy girl, you still have to Game her and fuck her. Then you might decide whether it is worth your while to have more of a connection.

I also ascribe to Rollo's view that monogamy should come naturally where you simply have no desire to fuck other girls and let your other plates end. In most beginning LTRs it is even better for the man to keep on fucking other girls. Some men are able to find girls who are into threesomes or let the man fuck other girls, while they remain monogamous (my LTR is quite similar to that or check out blogger Sploosh with his Kaitlyn). You are young and there is no hurry for you - especially in the current hook-up culture it might be a far stretch to find a good and attractive girl there, who does not want to continue sampling Alpha cock.

It's strange, because in the beginning of the semester, with warm weather and tons of leads, I didn't give a damn about a connection. It was all about numbers and proving to myself that I could get it done. I had a very alpha mindset. As for the second semester, I've maybe had two new leads. Most old leads disappeared (I blew many of them off early on). I don't really approach anyone unless I'm drunk anymore. So the cold weather hits, I get infatuated with this girl, and my desire to game other girls dwindled. I think it's just a seasonal thing.

You're right about the beta behavior, even with potential LTR girls. However, this girl didn't go out and party at all, she's reserved and studious, so it was worth a slightly different approach. I'm still not looking for a serious LTR at all, just a friend (who happens to be hot and DTF), to be entirely honest.

Furthermore, I think a major issue stems from the fact that I'm incredibly jealous of the talent at other schools when I visit my friends. I'm in upper level biology classes, so as you can imagine, not much potential. It's a science/engineering based school, so many good looking girls opt to go elsewhere. Many others are just total party sluts and coke whores. Lots of commuters, too.

All in all, I can't complain. It's been a wonderful semester. As a young guy in game, I just got confused and sidetracked. Great learning experience, if nothing else.

Messages In This Thread