rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First College Semester with Game: A Review

First College Semester with Game: A Review

This morning as I was cleaning my room thoroughly for the first time in a few weeks, I had a revelation and moment of understanding. After I had picked up a dozen or so bobby pins, a few rings, earrings, and various articles of female clothing, I had to crack a smile and reflect on the semester.

After my sophomore year of college, all 10 of my friends (I didn't veer outside of this circle at all), had either transferred or dropped out. I went into this school year with random roommates, a few familiar classmates, and maybe a friend or two. After halfway through my first semester "on my own", I had a group of friends throw me a huge birthday banger with well over 100 in attendance. I've made lifelong friends with many guys, infiltrated several social circles, and honestly, I've become "the man" on campus.

Game Results:
This semester I've approached hundreds of girls, gathered countless numbers, but most importantly, I have tallied 10 notches. While this isn't crazy to many of you pros, my previous two years as a freshman and sophomore, that number was 1. I'd say about two of the girls I wouldn't bang again, but most of them were hot, a couple creeping in the 9 range. Some of them I was able to maintain for a month or so from the first time, but by now I've either become bored of them or vice versa. I feel much more confidence in myself, I'm not socially afraid of anything, and if I want a girl, I pursue. These are all traits I didn't have a year ago.

Current Setback/Introspection:
However, the numbers have greatly slowed over the last couple weeks as I've found myself slipping back into relationship mentality. I got really hung up on a beautiful lebanese girl, which hampered my drive to pursue other girls. I asked her out (smart, non-party girl), and she answered with "maybe another time, but I'm [Insert Lame Excuse]". She's been a bit distant and weird since I've asked her out, which sucks because I have several classes with her and her friends. I feel like they ignore and avoid me now. I've been kind of down for the past few weeks about it and haven't scored at all. While I've had a great semester, I still crave a connection. I've found none.

Furthermore, after traveling to visit friends at some other schools across the state, I come back to my current engineering/science school pretty bummed out about my lack of options. Seriously, it seems as if every girl I meet is either a complete lame or a trashy slut. I hardly connect to my friends about anything aside from drinking/girls. Bottom line, aside from the lebanese girl, I haven't met a single female here I consider worthy of anything more than sex.

Academics:
Another aspect of this semester is academics. I turned 21 this fall and I've been incredibly irresponsible academically and financially. I'm here on a full ride with hopes of going to medical school, but I've been going out far too much. I've blown money I didn't have and I'm under a lot of pressure with a few of my classes. Therefore, I decided to just call it quits with the nightlife for the next two weeks and kill my remaining tests/finals. I need to regain focus and find a balance between fun and responsibility.

Personal Growth:
This community of men has helped me mentally grow more than anything else has in my life. I've changed and my friends and family know it. My focus and attitude towards life has skyrocketed, I'm generally incredibly happy, and I crave knowledge and wisdom. Currently, I love reading. I also love writing, and I've been working on many posts and ideas for a music/movie/college life sort of blog that I plan to launch after finals. I can even play the guitar now, a goal of mine for a long time that I never pursued.

Physically, I'm currently at 170 lbs after hovering around a scrawny 155 (at 5'11") for the past several years. Putting on 15 pounds of muscle since June has done wonders for my confidence, posture, and physical presence. However, my drinking habits have definitely hindered my progress.

Conclusion
I hit the ground running this semester, racking up approaches, numbers and notches. I had sex with 10 new girls and developed an unshakable confidence that has done wonders for my success with girls and with social situations. I have an insatiable passion for life. I can't thank Roosh, Return of Kings, this forum, and all of its insightful posters enough for propelling me towards a more fulfilling, successful college life. I'm not quite where I want to be just yet, but I have the tools to succeed and I'm well on my way. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread