rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dick pics revisted: The accidental dick pic.

Dick pics revisted: The accidental dick pic.

The general consensus of the dick pic theory was that it wasn't worth it and actually even hurt your chances (ref: RVF, soup, et al. 2013).

I have even been told by multiple girls during the times I was seeing them that they don't like pics. Sure, they may like a dick pic or two during the early stages (lust period) of the Antitrace treatment, but that's normally only when they are drunk, horny, and lonely. But the whole point of the dick pic is to heat up a cold lead, if I'm already banging a chick then there isn't really a reason to send a dick pic.

So we want to heat up a cold lead, show off the weapon of Thor that the good lord gave us, and do it with plausible deniability.

My solution is something I stumbled across accidentally. I was nursing an early morning hangover at a buddies house, he had just got a new kitten. I was wearing sweatpants and the kitten was passed out on my lap. I'm normally a dog person but kittens are cute as hell, so I took a pic. I sent it to a few of the girls I'm currently seeing, because what female doesn't like a good cat picture?

The responses I got where not what I expected:
"Please come over later, I miss that"
"I love everything about that pic, the kitten is pretty cute too"
"What the hell are you doing to that cat?!?"

I had a "what the fuck?" moment, until I looked at the pic again. I had what appeared to be a massive bulge in my sweatpants. The combination of the sweatpants, the kittens weight pulling down one side of the pants, the lighting, and my seating posture had created a bulge that Ron Jeremy would glance at twice. How I missed it when I first took the pic was beyond me, but I'll chalk it up to not having the "Eye of the Whore"

Now knowing what I had in my possession, I fired that same pic off to 6 cold numbers. Five replies, the sixth girl probably died of shock after opening up the text. My favorite was:

"Awwww such a cute cat!"
two hours later from same girl, after no response from me "I just noticed that book on the coffee table from the pic, what are you up to later" <--- right lady...the ole "book on the coffee table" trick. Just admit you kept looking at the accidental dick pic.

I hit them hard with the two things women love, cock and cute furry animals. It worked out well. Next thing I need to do is a shirtless selfie, at the gym, holding a cat, while sporting an obvious side bulge.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread