rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The problem is a lack of DESIRE

The problem is a lack of DESIRE

Quote: (12-03-2014 04:06 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

The same principle works for approaches in my experience.

Approaching a hot girl can take more effort to combat hesitation, but once I do, I find I am at ease and my game steps up. Approach a merely decent girl however, I make more mistakes in conversation, I am more conscious of my body language, I'm more self conscious.

It's a weird thing to explain. Surely I am not the only one? If I can sum it up in a sentence with regards to approaching hotter girls: it's more 'approach anxiety' but once you actually start the interaction you do better than if you had approached a merely decent girl. I feel like it's an autopilot feeling you can relax as you shut off distractions in your mind (am I doing this properly, are people watching me) and focus on getting to know her, making a quick connection, and going for the close.

I am the same - with girls less attractive to me I see that I catch myself that I hardly escalate at all. I found that I literally had to force myself to touch her and move forward.

I do better with girls I am truly into, because even if she rejects me in the end, she is worth the trouble.

Messages In This Thread